They say 7-a-day is more beneficial.
From speaking to my PT clients and boot camp members I know that consuming enough fruit and veg is a problem for most people. A lot of people seem to struggle to get 5-a-day never mind 7-a-day!
Im not here to argue with the scientists, I agree with them.
I just wanted to give you a few tips on how you can easily introduce more fruit and veg into your diet so that you can improve your health…
1. Smoothies. A great way to get 4 or 5 fruits or veg into your body at once!
2. Lean Greens. One scoop of this great supplement gives you 5-a-day. Get some herehttp://leangreens.co.uk/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=185
3. Start your day with fruit. Grapefruit is a great fruit to have on a morning to boost your metabolism.
4. Snack on fruit. Take some fruit to work with you and have it durng your break.
5. Prepared fruit and veg. If you don’t have time to cut/peel/ prepare your own fruit and veg most supermarkets sell prepared fruit and veg packs now.
6. Make a dip. Try mashed avocado as a dip with diced tomatoes and onions. Use carrots, celery, or other veg to dip.
I hope this helps you increase your fruit and veg intake