• 1 cup (unsalted) cashew nuts
• 6 Tbsp roughly chopped parsley
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 teaspoons brown sugar
• 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, stems and most seeds discarded, roughly chopped
• 1 Tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges for garnish
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 3-4 skinless chicken breasts
1 In a food processor or blender, add the cashews, cilantro, oil, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, jalapeno, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of water. Pulse or blend until the mixture is a smooth paste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Reserve a third of the marinade for serving with the chicken. Use the rest for coating the chicken.
2 Sprinkle the chicken breasts all over with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken pieces with the marinade. At this point if you want, you can make ahead, and chill for several hours or overnight until ready to cook. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
3 Prepare the grill for medium direct heat. Grill the chicken, turning frequently, until golden and crisp. This will take about 25 to 35 minutes for a grill on medium heat. Serve with lime wedges, reserved marinade, parsley and leaf salad.